Andorra’s Customs has three main missions, and acts throughout the Andorran territory.
- The collection of customs duties, such as consumer tax, common foreign tariffs and anti-dumping rights.
- Indirect taxes on goods, commercial activities tax and other special taxes.
- Preventing and curbing fraud.
- To ensure that international commitments are fulfilled (ATA, Vienna Convention, etc).
- To implement trade policy, to control, facilitate and promote international exchanges.
- Consumer protection (forgery, piracy, etc)
- Public health protection (controlling drugs and narcotics)
- Public security (arms controls)
- Heritage protection (works of art, etc.)
- International fraud and trafficking (sensitive goods)